Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Harry Potter Inspired Card | Can You Digi It | Boy Wizard

Hello Crafties!

Tonight...The Can You Digi It? Challenge Blog, and I, present to you, my favorite card in a while! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and tonight I have created this 'Harry Potter Inspired Boy Wizard Card', in hopes that I am not infringing on any copyrights, which I'm sure that I am.............You can purchase this 'Boy Wizard' who looks nothing like Harry Potter, from Can You Digi It? A great online store with a LOT of digital and tangible goodies.

Don't forget to enter your own card in the Can You Digi It? Fairy Land Challenge! The Challenge starts TUESDAY JAN. 31st!! Enter to win a giftcard to the Can You Digi It? Store!




I hope you enjoy this fabulous card! While it may not be very 'fairy landish' I still find it quite 'Magical!'

Challenges:

Can You Digi It - Fairy Land
Mojo Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.