Friday, January 27, 2012

Look like Friday just arrived! Along with a birthday card for my mother in law, Wendy.

Hello Friends,

Well Friday has snuck up on me, which is a little good and a little bad. I didn't get near as much card making done as I would have liked. Here is what I have acomplished....

-Worked 40 hours
-worked out every day (1.5 hours!)
-lost 4 pounds (9 lbs total in 3 weeks!)
-hubby and I had dinner with some awesome friends
-ordered a sit up bench off Overstock (should be here today!)
-made dinner (@ 9:30pm...) M, T, & W
-slept
-took care of the dog and cat (which were extremely well mannered this week)

I did get a couple cards done this week. One for Can You Digi It? a great store you should check out, and a birthday card for my MIL, which turned out very very nice.

Embossing, ink distressing, sewing, Slice die cuts, pretty stamps, powder embossing. She loved it a lot, and put it in her china cabinet. She has a things for daisy's, and I used her favorite colors, so it fit perfectly!

I hope you have a great weekend! I will be spending time at the parents farm with the horses and the dogs. Hope to be returning early Sunday to jump start my crafting for the week. Sunday seems to be the best day to get crafty things done. Hubby is gone watching the games, and usually is fulfilled enough by munchies and snacks, he don't need feeding when he gets home :P.

Later alligator!

Dana 



2 comments:

Libby said...

Gorgeous card with such a rich, regal look to it. I really like the colors that you selected for this piece.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Libby! :)

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.