Friday, January 20, 2012

Just Saying Hello

   Well its been one of those weeks where I haven't had the extra time laying around to create much of anything.

   Things I HAVE done this week:
  • Work 40 hours.
  • Go food shopping with the hubby.
  • clean the apartment.
  • go to the gym EVERY night (about 1 1/2 hours worth).
  • organize a candle lit dinner.
  • lose 5 pounds.
  • mange the cat and dog.
  • take showers.
  • sleep.
   So all it all, Its still been a rather productive week. Here are some pictures!

   
My hubby bought me this wonderful hunters cap for Christmas. Its just now gotten cold enough (in missouri!) to actually justify wearing it. It goes without saying, I LOVE it. 
   I hope you enjoy your week! I will spending the weekend at my parents farm in Kansas. I hope to return early on Sunday (hubby is staying to watch the games) to craft.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.