Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Can You Digit It? Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Hello Crafty Friend!


Welcome to my blog! I hope you are having a great time and learning lots as you work your way along the Can You Digi It? Grand Opening Blog Hop! 


You should have arrived from Toni's Blog. If not, click here to start at the beginning of the hop!


I'm proud to present this inspirational card for the Grand Opening.



About this Card:
I used the Text Cloud & Songbird which you snatch up for 15% off right now in the store! (Limited time offer). I used my Slice die cutter to cut out the shapes/dies. My big shot embossed the swirl background. I hand stamped and heat embossed the damask shapes onto the bookmark. The adorned the care with ribbon and brads to bring it all together. 

3 Favorite Things:
  • The Winston Churchill quote
  • the shiny head embossed stamps on the bookmark
  • the fun scallop stitching on the grey background. 
-----------------------------------------------------

Here is the full list just in case you need it!

Michelle Single (store owner)  
Lelia Pierce (DT coordinator) 
Toni Storie (CYDI friend) 
Jan Hannicutt (guest designer) 
Nancy Williams (guest designer) 
Hannah Clark (artist coordinator)


Once you're done hopping, you'll want to stop by the store for the fabulous SALE we have going on right now. Don't forget to use CYDIGOC15 to get 15% off all non-digital goodies in addition to the products our artists have put on sale.

The sale/coupon ends Friday, January 27th when Michelle gets on the plane for CHA. Make sure you are a C.Y.D.I? Twitter follower to get all the updates from CHA! 

----
Now you are on your way to Jan's Blog! See you around!



8 comments:

April said...

Great card Dana! I am so happy to embark on this journey with you! Can't wait to see what you craft; and get to know you better!!

Ravengirl said...

What a lovely, lovely card! I really enjoy the vintage feel of it!

Unknown said...

thanks! You too! :)

Unknown said...

Why thank you very much! :D

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Dana! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs, Jan :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jan! :)

Hannah Clark said...

This is absolutely stunning! I absolutely love the colours! Such a gorgeous card!

nwilliams6 said...

I love how you used this image Dana -it is my favorite one in the store! Lovely card and lovely layout. That Churchill quote is one of the greatest quotes of all time. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.