Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Handmade Valentines Day Card

Hello Friends!

So far it has been a great week for me. I hope your week is going well too! I had an excellent weekend out at the parents farm, but that will be saved for another blog post. :)
Here is my latest creation! Inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. I urge you to check them out. Love doing their sketches!

While your at it, be sure to check out the Can You Digit It Inspiration challenge going on right now, for a chance to enter a $10 gift card to their online store!


I was going for a 'quilted' look to this card, and well, I think thats what I got! I dont have time to type out all the details right now, but please enjoy my card, and leave me some comments!

Three Favorite Things:
  1. The shadowing on the letters for LOVE
  2. The bottom left square
  3. The excellent pink poka dot ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. (see their button at the bottom right of my blog!)
Have a nice day ladies!

Challenges:

Little Darlings - Favorite Color
Crafty Anns - Whats New Pussy Cat
Wiff of Joy - Love is in the Air

Dana

4 comments:

Libby said...

This is such a great card...who wouldn't want to keep this one forever!?! The textures, color scheme and how you stacked the "LOVE" letters created a really special piece.

Unknown said...

Aww thank you very much libby! :)

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Dana, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jen said...

Unusual sketch, I like it. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.