Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Puppy Love | Valentine's Day Card | Can You Digi It?


Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to my little corner of the Can You Digi It Grand opening! We now have a fabulous new Challenge Blog! Your going to love this iPhone inspired challenge! Check it out here! And don't forget to link up your amazing card!




I'm an AVID Android user! ( boo iPhone :D ) My Android keeps me organized and structured. I created this card with a complex and organized (for me anyways!) background pattern using small squares, and embossing. I love patterns!
Aaaand here is my card!


Make sure you check out the Digi Stamps in the store! A lot of them are on sale! There are tons of cute and unique designs that you will not find anywhere else!








4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

OH! How cute is this, I love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jan!

Michelle Single said...

I'll let the iPhone comment slide with that adorable card ;)

Lelia Pierce said...

Yeah! Boo iPhone! Very cute card, Dana! Love all the layers!

XXX

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.