Saturday, January 7, 2012

Red Bird Cage | Embossed Paper | Hand Made Card

Hello Again!

I made this card for the My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club. 

I started out using damask paper from My Minds Eye  as my background. Then, I use some random light blue scrap paper to scallop and embossed it using Spellbinders Classic Scallop Die, and  Sizzix Frost Embossing Folders. Then I took a paper towel, and rubbed metallic red acrylic paint over the textured card stock.

I used my Slice die cutter to cut out the circle and circle scallop. And then used pieces from the Grandma's Attic collection for the birdcage and bird. I also used ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon December Ribbon Club.

I hope you enjoy my card!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.