Friday, January 6, 2012

Vintage Key Card | Embossed | Paper Flowers

Hello!

I would like to share this really unique card with you! I made it for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Card Challenge, in which the theme was 'Sparkle and Ribbon'. I used the white ribbon from my December ribbon club selection (thanks Mom!). Then I used gold paper, embossed with my big shot folders, for some random texture throughout the card. Then of course, added some sparkly's and a kewl paper fan. The flower is handmade, using cut outs with my Slice. (Love it!)

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Dana



1 comments:

Dawnll said...

I loved the ribbon from that month-I love each months selection...lol
Such a beautiful design and great textures.
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.