Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Delicious Skinny Tortilla Pizza - Recipe and Review Time!

Hello!
So I had a wonderful eggplant melt planned for tonight,  but I was missing a couple key ingredients and we'll.. It just wasn't meant to be I guess.  One of the downsides of shopping for 2 weeks at once is you do tend to forget a thing or two... Oops!

Instead I made these yummy yummy yummy skinny tortillas!


Now I made some glorious homemade tortillas last night,  and the 2 extra left over were supposed to be for my hubby's egg burritos, but I forgot to tell him about it this morning,  and we'll,  I just knew these would be just as lovely for dinner!

Now I made this recipe for two peeps,  so just double/triple/whatever it if you need more. 

Persian Pickles Skinny Tortilla Pizzas

2 - 8 inch tortillas...  Doesn't have to be homemade :)
1/2 C. Prego Tomato Sauce (yes I think this is the best brand, but anything yummy will do!)
4 oz. Mozzerela Cheese
1/4 C. Baby Spinach
1/4 C. Shredded,  seasoned,  cooked chicken breast. (season this however you like,  I prefer soy sauce,  garlic salt, and pepper.)
Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
I put the ingredients on in this order - Sauce, Cheese, Spinach, Chicken, & a little more cheese to top it off!
Place the pizzas on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.  Tada! Delicious pizzas!
Top with parmesan cheese and savor the flavor baby!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Dana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.