Friday, January 13, 2012

Engagement Card | Congratulations! | Pink & Blue | Sparkles

Hello!

What a week it has been! I'm trying not to use the phrase - "I've been busy.", but replace it with "I'm spending a lot of time on other things." You make time for the things you care about! This week I've been caring about work and the gym! I've done some light crafting in the evenings, but have mainly been spending extra time (not at work or the gym) hanging out with my hubby.
Tonight, however; Is Friday! And he works until 9pm, so that leaves me plenty of time!
I put together this wonderful little card for my cousin Larry and his new fiance Lindi!

I especially like the...

-hand sew sequins
-turquoise embossed sentiment
and
-the brown sparkle bow.

What do you like about it?




  
Thanks for stopping by!
Dana


3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. So any interesting techniques. Thanks for joining Top tip Tuesday. Elaine

Caroljenks said...

I love the layout!

It's a fab card - great colours and the image is adorable!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge and don't forget we also give a prize to the best Top Tipper - see TTT for details on how to win!

Carol x

Lisa Minckler said...

Wonderful congratulations card and the sequins really do add a shimmery pop and wow factor to the card! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Also, if you have a TIP you’d like to share you'll be eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. Check out the details when linking.
Lisa xx
Come by and visit us next week. We'd love to see you again!

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.