Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Thank you Hand Made Card | Ribbon | Heat Embossing | Hand stamped

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by today! Here is a card I made for my dear mum. She requested a thank you card for their neighbor, from whom they received some delicious homemade apple pie the other day! Whats better than sending them a couture handmade card in return huh?

I bought a HUGE new designer paper pack from My Minds Eye today. On sale for $8 at Michael's! I also just happened to find out that Michael's was selling Slice Design Cards, which retail for $39-$49 dollars, for $5.00!!!!! I bought 4!!!

I used paper from Making Memories "Totally Girl" pack. Ribbon from Michaels (on sale of course!), and white trim from Reasonable Ribbon. Thanks so my Spellbinders die for the scallop!


Close up of my pointy frame, using a design from my Vintage Finding's design card. Sentiment stamp from a Michaels sale bin...woo hoo!

Finished product! I also heat embossed the sentiment with clear powder. Looks real nice up close.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Dana

10 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Dana,

Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous card with our challenge. Love the layered sentiment and the soft green ribbon. Lovely card.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful paper, and I love the focus on the sentiment! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup.

Lesley said...

Beautifully executed card! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love Friday Mashup :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

hollybeary creations said...

This is really pretty I like the colors you used. That green ribbon goes great with the browns.Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

Kim P said...

Love the lace and ribbon details! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

Unknown said...

thank you much Holly! :)

Unknown said...

Aw thanks! Thank you for stopping by Kim!

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.