Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Polka Dot Corset Handmade Card

Hello! Welcome friends.

Here is a fun little card I put together last night.

I used this lovely Corset stamp, found at the Can You Digi It? online store. They have a lot of GREAT digi's there, so make sure you check them out!

I colored this stamp with watercolor paints. My watercolor skills are 'slowly' improving. I try to watch a couple training videos in my spare time. I'm really not a natural painter, although I love it dearly!
Dies were cut with my Slice machine. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Pretty simple card, cut and paste, nice a simple and easy on the eye!

I didn't get a pic of the inside, but it says "Happy Valentines Day to a fabulous friend!" 

Challenges:

Little Darlings - Polka Dots
The Sweet Stop - Non-Traditional Valentines Day Card

Until next time!

Dana


3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous card Dana. Love that image and the pink colors. Thank you for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Chrissy D said...

FUN card! The pink and brown is such a fun color combo too! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch!

Janice M said...

Whay a fun card! Your friend will Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Post a Comment

Persian Pickles. Powered by Blogger.